All sales made from WEEMALL.Com Speed Delivery shall follow WEEMALL.COM Terms of Sale. The following are additional Terms for WEEMALL.COM Speed Delivery Service.
All orders made from WEEMALL.COM Speed Delivery Category are eligible for speed delivery. All PAID orders made before 11AM will be delivered before 6PM on the same day. Orders beyond 11AM will be delivered the next day before 6PM.
Customer Requirements and Verification
To avail of the Speed Delivery Service, the Customer must have accomplished the following requirements and/or be processed for verification prior to availing of this service.
- Customer is a registered WEEMALL.COM member. Customer may shop without logging in to their account. They will be prompted to login to their account once they process their orders for checkout.
- Customers who are not yet registered may do so on the day that they wish to avail of the service.
- Customers must have complete information in their account including billing address, shipping address and contact numbers.
- Customer and/or their Recipient must be residents of locations where the Speed Delivery Service is offered.
- Customer and/or their Recipient or representative must have two (2) valid IDs (company ID, government-issued ID, etc.) for verification by the Delivery Officer upon delivery of the order.
- For recipients under eighteen (18) years of age, a school ID is accepted. However, an adult representative must be present upon delivery and must also present two (2) valid IDs for verification.
- All IDs presented must have the following information: name of owner/bearer, age and/or birthday, residential and/or office address, ID number (especially for government-issued IDs) and signature of owner/bearer.
Valid Items for Speed Delivery
Only orders with items under the Speed Delivery Category will be processed for this service. Orders with other item(s) not under the Speed Delivery Category will be processed under regular delivery terms or will be cancelled as advised by Customer.
Billing and Shipping
- For orders with the same billing and shipping address, all standard WEEMALL.COM Payments are accepted (COD – Cash on Delivery, WEEPAY (except BPI), Bank Deposit, Credit Card and Smart Money)
- For orders with different billing and shipping address, the following payment methods are provided:
- WEEPAY – except BPI payments
- Bank Deposit – selected WEEMALL.COM bank accounts
- Smart Money
- Orders paid using WEEPAY (except BPI) and Smart Money are considered PAID ORDERS.
- Orders paid using COD and Bank Deposit are considered PENDING ORDERS. COD may only be confirmed as PAID upon receipt of payment while Bank Deposit may only be confirmed as PAID upon the submission of the deposit slip information to WEEMALL.COM.
- Orders paid using Bank Deposit have the option to convert to COD upon confirmation of the order by Customer Service Representative.
- Orders paid using Bank Deposit must be confirmed as PAID on or before 11AM before delivery of items can be made. Otherwise, the order will not be applicable for same day delivery and will be delivered on the regular schedule or as arranged by Customer and Customer Service Representative concerned.
- To confirm Bank Deposit payments, buyer has the following options:
- Fax the deposit slip to 376-6246.
- Scan the deposit slip and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send an SMS message to 0922-866-8680 with the following information: name of the buyer, bank branch where deposit was made, the amount paid, and the time and date when the deposit was made as reflected in the deposit slip.
- Orders paid using Credit Card (HSBC, BDO, Visa, Mastercard) are considered PENDING ORDERS and may only be confirmed as PAID upon submission of the requirements to WEEMALL.Com to verify the payment.
- Orders using Credit Card must be confirmed as PAID on or before 11AM before delivery of items can be made. Otherwise, the order will not be applicable for same day delivery and will be delivered on the regular schedule or as arranged by Customer and Customer Service Representative concerned once the requirements have been submitted.
For Paid Orders, Recipient/Representative must present the following requirements upon item delivery:
- Two (2) valid IDs of the Recipient
- Credit Card used – for Credit Card payments
- Latest Credit Card Billing Statement – for Credit Card payments
- Letter of Authorization with original signature of Recipient– for Representative
- Two (2) valid IDs of the Representative
For Pending Orders, Recipient/Representative must present the following requirements for verification:
- Two (2) valid IDs of the Recipient
- Exact amount for payment – for COD
- Bank Deposit Slip – for Bank Deposit
- Present actual Credit Card – for Credit Card Payment
- Letter of Authorization – for Representative
- Two (2) valid IDs of the Representative
- Representatives are not authorized to open and inspect the contents of the delivery unless otherwise stated in the Letter of Authorization.
- Recipient must provide two (2) sets of the Letter of Authorization. One (1) set will be kept by the Delivery Officer as Proof Of Delivery (POD).
- Photocopies of the letter may be allowed if the letter is typed or printed out but the copied letter must bear the original signature of the buyer.
- A Letter of Authorization must have complete information including the full name of the Recipient, address and other pertinent information regarding the delivery and the Recipient’s signature. Otherwise, the Delivery Officer will not accept the letter and will not release the order for delivery to the Representative. (Click here for a Letter of Authorization Template)
Notwithstanding the provisions stated above, the Customer shall warrant and undertake that:
- All data to be provided by the Customer (including by electronic means) in relation to the ordering, payment or invoicing of the item(s) / parcel(s) for delivery shall be accurate, complete, of the correct type, and be provided in a timely manner as required by WEEMALL.COM. Such data shall include but not be limited to a full and accurate name and address of the Buyer and Recipient including the postcode, a mobile telephone number, email address and a day time landline telephone number. If the Customer has failed to provide all such necessary data, then WEEMALL.COM shall be entitled to refuse to carry out the delivery and/or may charge the Customer accordingly. The Customer shall fully indemnify and hold WEEMALL.COM harmless for any costs, expenses, loss or damage.
- It shall notify WEEMALL.COM immediately via the contact details provided for any issues or concerns regarding the delivery prior to the actual delivery.
- The Customer shall pay or reimburse WEEMALL.COM for all Charges without any deduction.
- Where the Customer has an account with WEEMALL.COM, payment shall be made within the specified payment period for the Speed Delivery Service.
- All Charges are inclusive of VAT and such Charges may be subject to variation by WEEMALL.COM from time to time.
- WEEMALL.COM reserves the right to make surcharges to recover costs associated with national or international or industry-wide situations.
- The Charges are based on the distance of journey and/or the number, size and weight of the item(s) / parcel(s) and on the volume, collection and distribution profile as indicated by the Customer. Should the volume, distribution profile or expenditure vary then WEEMALL.COM shall have the right to implement a reasonable adjustment of the applicable Charges.
Collections, Deliveries and Routing
- Once orders are approved for dispatch, Delivery Officer will deliver the order to the Recipient or Representative indicated in the dispatch notes.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to confirm the presence of the Recipient upon time of delivery and to ensure that the appropriate instructions (for the location) are provided at the time of dispatch to ensure timely delivery.
- One attempt to deliver will be made by the Delivery Officer. If the Recipient and/or Representative are not available for any reason, the Speed Delivery Officer will be allowed 15-20 minutes to wait for a response or for the Recipient and/or Representative to be available. Delivery Officer will also contact Customer Service Representative to contact the Buyer to confirm availability of the Recipient and/or Representative.
- If the Recipient and/or Representative are not available within 15-20 minutes, Delivery Officer will report the delivery to CSR as pending.
- CSR will then request instructions from the Buyer on which re-delivery will be made dependent upon the available delivery schedule and delivery location.
- If CSR is not able to contact the Buyer on the same day, the Buyer may contact CSR to arrange for a different delivery schedule.
- Once the Recipient’s and/or Representative’s documents are verified, the Delivery Officer will present the following documents to the Recipient or Representative for their signature:
- Official Receipt (OR) and/or Received Receipt (RR) – two (2) copies to be signed, one copy for Delivery Officer as a POD (whichever is available)
- Product(s) Warranty – only where applicable to the item(s) ordered.
- Orders are deemed to have been delivered upon receipt of the signed OR and/or RR. The signed OR and/or RR shall be conclusive evidence of delivery.
- If there is a discrepancy between the data provided by the Sender or Customer and the data acquired and confirmed by WEEMALL.COM regarding the order and delivery, the data acquired by WEEMALL.CLOM shall prevail.
- WEEMALL.COM will make every reasonable effort to deliver orders according to the Speed Delivery schedules. However, WEEMALL.COM will not be liable to any loss or damage from delays caused by uncontrollable circumstances or acts of God.
- All route planning shall be at the sole discretion of WEEMALL.COM Speed Delivery Service. The Customer acknowledges that delivery over weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays may impact on the expected delivery time.
- WEEMALL.COM may open and inspect item(s) for delivery at any time for any reason but is under no obligation to do so. The Recipient is responsible for inspecting the item(s) upon delivery for defects or other damages.
- WEEMALL.COM shall have no liability for any loss or damage occurring after delivery unless these are covered by the item’s warranty and/or list of defects and/or replaceable parts/accessories.
- WEEMALL.COM may at anytime at its sole and reasonable discretion refuse to carry out any delivery.
- Orders cannot be delivered to PO boxes.
- If the Recipient refuses delivery or is unable to accept delivery or the delivery is deemed to be unacceptable by the Receiver or the Recipient cannot reasonably be identified or located then WEEMALL.COM shall use reasonable efforts to deliver the order(s) to the Recipient following regular delivery schedules, failing which WEEMALL.COM shall be entitled to dispose of or sell the item(s) under the order without incurring any liability to the Customer or to any other party whatsoever.
- Where WEEMALL.COM has been requested to collect an item(s) (i.e., for replacement) and upon collection there is no item(s) to collect, then WEEMALL.COM will charge the Customer a pick-up fee.
Event’s Beyond WEEMALL.COM’s Control
- WEEMALL.COM is not liable for any loss, damage, failure to perform, or delay in performing any of its duties due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: flood; fire; "Act of God"; strike, lock-out or other labor dispute; threat and/or act of terrorism; malicious damage; riot or civil commotion; accident; adverse traffic conditions; mechanical breakdown; war or any other military action; earthquake; severe weather conditions; pandemic; plane crash; embargo; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction not in force on the date of collection of the Consignment; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.